CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Designer of the Day





Come along and meet a trio of fabulous designers, and all aroud lovely ladies!!  Meet Sarah, Jessica, and Jen!
 

Girly Girls Beads and Bows



 
 
Welcome to the World of Girly Girls Beads and Bows!

Hello, my name is Sarah and I'm a Disney custom-a-holic! I have 3 very girly little girls. We are a home schooling, Custom loving, Disney-fied family! While making bows and jewelry for my own girls, I discovered how a pretty little bow can make their eyes light up. I was hooked! Now I love creating special bows and beaded accessories to share with other little girls.
Everything I use is hand made. I source many of my supplies and accents from other WAHMs. Each item is made with love for your Girly Girls.
I am currently working on bringing my love of all things Disney to other families by becoming a Disney Travel Agent. I get so excited during the planning of a trip, it's the little things that can make a trip so magical and I hope to bring that to families booking their own Magical Vacations.
 
 


 
 
My name is Jessica and I am a work at home mom. I've been married 12 years and have a 10 year old son. I started sewing about two years before my son was born and haven't stopped since. I love making creations for girls but even more so for boys since they seem to be less popular. My love for Disney shines through in my work but even a trip to the mall sometimes calls for the perfect custom outfit!
(Jessica is well known and loved for her amazing hand applique work!)


 
 


 
 
My name is Jen, and I am the creative force behind Molly Claire Boutique. I taught myself to sew back in 2008 after stumbling upon an amazingly talented group of people. They were creating adorable custom outfits for their trips to Disney. After scrolling through pages of fabulous photos, I was hooked! I knew I wanted my two princesses, Molly and Claire, to have cute customs too!
 I enlisted the help of my mom and mother-in-law to help me for that first trip in October 2008, and between the 3 of us, my girls had their own custom boutique outfits for every day of our trip. The rest, as they say, is history. I kept sewing for my kids (including my own little prince, born in 2010), started participating in Big Gives for kids and their families attending WDW on Wish Trips, and even branched out into machine embroidery. In 2011, I became brave enough to sell to others. My biggest delight is in seeing pictures of smiling faces on their magical vacations wearing Molly Claire Boutique creations. I’d love to spread the joy to you, too!
 
Thanks for taking the time to get to know the Main Street Boutique designers!  Stay tuned for a fun giveaway from one of our fabulous designers!

 post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment