CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Todays Featured Designers!



 Hi! My name is Jenny and I'm the designer behind Princess Pie Bowtique. I have a beautiful daughter, Myca Mouse, and she was born with this insane head of curly hair....fabulous! I began making her korkers and small bows and a few years ago, my family and friends gave me the support I needed to take my creativity to the next level.

Myca and I have an insane passion for all things Disney and that has been the inspiration for most of the designs I create. To me, there is nothing better than getting the chance to design a beautiful OTT piece to compliment a gorgeous Disney custom outfit. I consider what the designers in the Disney Customs Design world create to be art. It's not just clothes or accessories.... it's wearable creations that come out of these amazing ideas and ispirations...♥



Hi, I'm Jessica Hagan from MommyMade Boutique. I am the proud mommy of three children and I love to sew. I have always loved being creative but actually started sewing in middle school. My grandfather bought me my first sewing machine when I was 12 and I have been sewing ever since. As an adult, I began sewing customs for my children to wear on our annual Disney trips. All the extra time and attention my children would get in the parks would be more than worth the time it took to sew their outfits! My daughter was even featured in MouseEars magazine as mini- Mary Poppins! In 2007, I found a whole community of people out there who did the same thing I did! They are the Disboutiquers and through their support and encouragement, I began selling customs. I don't always have the time to take custom orders because I am currently substitute teaching and working on my Masters degree in teaching literacy. However, participating in The Main Street Boutiques Launch has been an amazing blessing, and I am so proud to be part of such a talented group of designers! Thank you all for your continued support!


  Hello! I'm Carol Frank, the creative engineer behind RubberduckyRanch. I started sewing my girls customs in 2008 and have been finding new ways to bring my creations to life ever sicne. I found out that I love making bags! Wristlets & crossbody bags. Princess inspired, movie themed and more. I sell ready to ship bags. I also have a few digitized designs on my etsy page also named RubberduckyRanch. I also work full time as a mother of 3 beautiful, smart & funny girls. And I have a out of the home full time job as well - I am a RN in a pediatric ER. We live in southern New Jersey but our hearts live in Disney!
 Just Sew Adorable Boutique
Just Sew Adorable Boutique” was created out of my love of sewing. I’m Marianne Landolfi, and the loves of my life are my family, friends and sewing. I started sewing for my dolls when I was a little girl. I married my High School sweetheart over 40 years ago. I’m the mom of three, and a nana to nine.  

When my family was young I made almost all of their clothing. Every Halloween my kids had handmade costumes. I would love to hear my kids tell their friends “my mom made this”. I remember, to save money I made all of their clothes for our first trip to Disney World. When my sewing skills went from homemade to handmade I was asked by friends to make their wedding gowns, as well as gowns for their bridal parties. I had such fun shopping with my daughter to find the perfect fabric for her semi-formal dresses, and gowns for her proms. Window treatments, and home dec. sewing became a new passion when we bought bigger house. I wanted everything to be custom, and to coordinate.  

Finally we were Blessed with grandchildren. That’s when the sewing fun really began! Having the chance to sew for my grandkids, life doesn’t get much better than that! A couple of years ago, I was encouraged by my daughter to sell custom clothing. It was one of the best decisions I have made. I love when a mom sends me a picture of their little one wearing one of my designs. It makes me smile! Main Street Boutique is a unique group of friends, and craftspeople that encourage, and motivate each other daily. I am honored to be a part of such an awe-inspiring group.



 
Howdy! I am Lori, the designer and busy mommy behind The Enchanted Pixie Dust Boutique. I am a Disney loving, homeschooling mommy to four beautiful blessings- three precious boys and one princess! I have always enjoyed being creative and crafty (thanks mom!), but I didn't start sewing until about six years ago when I was pregnant with my first baby. My poor husband gained more weight than I did during that pregnancy and consequently began busting zippers and buttons on his pants and dress shirts. Instead of buying bigger sizes, he had me learn how to repair the damage. Having never even touched a sewing machine before, it was slow going at first, but before long I had figured out the basics. When I found out that my third baby was going to be a girl, I branched out into sewing clothing! Shortly after that, while planning our second Disney trip, I was thrilled to find there was a group of people on the internet who shared my two biggest obsessions, sewing and Disney! After seeing their amazing creations I purchased my first embroidery machine not long after we got back from that trip (about 3 years ago now), and have used it almost daily since then. I am very excited and honored to be a part of this group. I love the creative outlet that sewing gives me and look forward to sharing my creations with you! 


post signature 



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment