CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Meet More Designers

We have a couple of more designers for you to meet.  Also, don't forget about our Main Street Moola contest still going on.  Lots of prizes to be won.
 MiMi's Clothesline
 
 
Hi am Sheri Hendrix owner of MiMi's Clothesline I am a mother of three wonderful daughters, 6 granddaughters and 1 grandson. I got my start sewing for my girls then for my grandchildren. After my husband and I retired I started making children's clothing and selling them at craft shows, then one of my granddaughters got an American Girl doll so I started making doll clothe which I absolutely love. We love anything Disney and we are lucky or youngest daughter works for Disney so we get to go very often and of course my grandkids had have customs. I have done several big gives on the disboards and have meet some of the families which was really awesome, that is how i meet most of these people in the Main Street Boutique, and so happy to have become part of this group.
 
 
Creative CHEERific Creations 
 
Hi! My name is Shanna , the designer behind Creative CHEERific Creations. A little about me: I am a Disney nut, firefighter's wife, my husband's best friend, mom to 3 amazing kiddos, OCD, crafty, people person. I have been sewing for almost 6 years and began on cheap little Target machine after I saw some of the most most unique Disney outfits on the DISboards. I just had to make some for our daughter for our Disney trip. My hobby turned into sewing for friends and as my ability grew, my circle expanded. I design and appliqué by machine and hand. Now, with the addition of my sweet husband, digitize. Thank you all for your support. I can't wait to design a Creative CHEERific Creation for you!
 Lots of Love, Shanna
SweetCreations by Su 
 
Hi! My name is Susana. I am the owner of SweetCreations by Su. I am a busy house wife and mother of seven kids. I have 2 boys and 5 girls. My 4 year-old’s love for Disney and my passion for arts and crafts made me take the necessary steps I needed to start my business. My husband has always called me Sweet Su and that it is where my shop’s name came from. I started by fabricating hair accessories of all different shapes and sizes. My imagination and ingenuity continue to drive my business in areas that I did not think I would be in when I first started. I am very proud of all of my creations! They bring out the kid in me! I love what I do and enjoy working people that have a passion for what they make.
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment