CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 25, 2013

Come Meet the Main Street Boutique Designers!


We are so excited that the Anniversary Launch is coming up in April! MSB is a tight knit group - many of us have been friends for several years. We would love to help YOU get to know us all a little better, so over the next few weeks we will be introducing you to our designers. We are starting today with two - Heather and Tricia.




Hello, my name is Heather and I am the owner of Boutique Birdie. I traded in my knitting needles for fabric shortly after my daughter was born in 2005. I started out sewing clothing for myself and transitioned into focusing mostly on children's clothing about 4 years ago. Even though I have an embroidery machine I prefer working with hand applique. My sewing has won Grand Champion awards in our county fair and sewing contests offered on www.patternreview.com.

I am often asked if my photos are old because we have blooming flowers in Feb. They are new photos, we are just fortunate to live in sunny south Florida!







My name is Tricia Whelan, I run a fan page called Treasure Lee Boutique as my creative outlet.
My boys are 15 and 11, so I get to create very little for them other than PJ bottoms and the occasional appliqued shirt.

I am part of the Main Street Boutique group in order to be able to satisfy my need to create girly, ruffled things on occasion, but still love doing special shirts and outfits for the boys of course.

Lately I have been doing a lot of hand applique as there is total freedom in what images I can use, or what size I can do. It's a lot of fun and I hope to be able to do more in the future.

Thanks for joining us! Be sure to check back soon to meet more of our designers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment